Friday, April 15, 2011

Everyday Active #5 - What a Difference a Day Makes!

Yesterday I was biking in hail with fuzzy mitts on my hands.

Today I was going for a walk in the sunshine along the river with no jacket on.

What a difference a day makes!

I'm blessed to live in one of the most beautiful places in North America, and I'm a five minute drive away from one of my favourite trails in the area - The Fort to Fort trail along the Fraser River.
 
We've gone for picnics, weiner roasts, jogs, and romantic strolls along here...today was a 45 minute power walk for mommy.

No bears were spotted today!  Whew!

 I cannot resist taking a photo of a curvy, sun dappled trail....

 The trees are only just beginning to bud.

 A splash of colour!

Epic looking trees that were planted by the first settlers in the area over 150 years ago....

The only problem with going for a power walk along such a beautiful trail is all stopping and starting to take photos.  But I can't really say that I mind that problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment