Monday, May 9, 2011

Everyday Active #18 - Forgetful

Yesterday I didn't just not exercise....I completely forgot about exercising!  That's a first during this challenge.

Today was the older girls' dance class and I love going for power walks along the country roads in that area.  But I forgot my camera!  And my iPod!  I love power walking with really upbeat music so I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep up the pace.

It ended up being an awesome walk though.  I kept my heart rate up and I enjoyed hearing the twittering of all the songbirds and nearby stream rushing over rocks.  When we got home it was actually semi-nice out (as in not pouring rain!), so the girls played hide and go seek with the neighbor kids while I weeded my poor neglected flower beds.

All in all, I think I made up for yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment